- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Funke Akindele Set To Marry New Lover, Singer JJC Skillz
A report from Expressng has confirmed that Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele is set to marry multi-talented musician, Abdul Rasheed Bello popularly known as JJC Skillz.
According to the report, JJC proposed to the actress few weeks ago in Lekki on the set of her new TV Comedy Drama, Jenifa’s Diary and she accepted.
Funke Akindele separated from her hubby, Kehinde Almaroof in 2013 while JJC Skillz is a single father of three children, ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different women.
“Their romance is not a rumour as many people believe. Funke Akindele said Yes to JJC Skillz when he proposed marriage some weeks ago while on set. I am sorry, I can’t give you photos even if you give me $1million. Just wait for them to officially announce it,” ExpressNG source confirmed.