- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Funke Akindele Set To Marry New Lover, Singer JJC Skillz
A report from Expressng has confirmed that Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele is set to marry multi-talented musician, Abdul Rasheed Bello popularly known as JJC Skillz.
According to the report, JJC proposed to the actress few weeks ago in Lekki on the set of her new TV Comedy Drama, Jenifa’s Diary and she accepted.
Funke Akindele separated from her hubby, Kehinde Almaroof in 2013 while JJC Skillz is a single father of three children, ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different women.
“Their romance is not a rumour as many people believe. Funke Akindele said Yes to JJC Skillz when he proposed marriage some weeks ago while on set. I am sorry, I can’t give you photos even if you give me $1million. Just wait for them to officially announce it,” ExpressNG source confirmed.