- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Funke Akindele Set To Marry New Lover, Singer JJC Skillz
A report from Expressng has confirmed that Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele is set to marry multi-talented musician, Abdul Rasheed Bello popularly known as JJC Skillz.
According to the report, JJC proposed to the actress few weeks ago in Lekki on the set of her new TV Comedy Drama, Jenifa’s Diary and she accepted.
Funke Akindele separated from her hubby, Kehinde Almaroof in 2013 while JJC Skillz is a single father of three children, ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different women.
“Their romance is not a rumour as many people believe. Funke Akindele said Yes to JJC Skillz when he proposed marriage some weeks ago while on set. I am sorry, I can’t give you photos even if you give me $1million. Just wait for them to officially announce it,” ExpressNG source confirmed.