- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
I want my future wife to be like my mother – BankyW
EME Boss, BankyW sure loves his mother very well and prays his future wife and children take after her in many ways.
The singers beautiful mum is a year older today. He took to his Instagram page to wish her a happy birthday.
He wrote; “To my prayer warrior and guidance counsellor, my confidant and role model… Happy birthday to Momma W – easily the strongest, most caring and most beautiful.. Easily the best woman I know – May God continue to strengthen, bless and uplift you. May you continue to go from Glory to Glory. May my future wife be like you, and my future daughter be blessed and lucky enough to learn from you. Until forever and a day, more than words can properly say, I love you”.
Bankyw, The Yes/No crooner, is yet to see a woman of his dreams who will be like the mother he adores so much.