- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
Yoruba actress, Biodun Okeowo better known as Omo Butty, is getting fairer by the day and her skin has become so supple that some of her fans are yearning to have her kind of skin.
But to set the record straight, the actress has come out to make people know that it was not an easy process to getting her skin to the stage it is today.
She shared her old picture of how she was and her current picture while she revealed the toning cream which she used that turned her skin around.
Her case of toning is not new as some celebrities have decided to give their new fair skin another name by describing it as toning.