- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Comedian Actor saka bags endorsement with Ihms
International Health Management Services (IHMS), one of Nigeria’s leading health maintenance organisations, has appointed award-winning actor and comedian, Hafiz Oyetoro, more popularly known as ‘Saka’, as its brand ambassador.
Oyetoro was unveiled on Friday as the new face of IHMS at a well-attended media luncheon held at the company’s head office in Lagos. “Hafiz Oyetoro is a worthy ambassador of this generation. His value and passion for excellence in his chosen career is in consonance with the objectives and goals of IHMS as a first class health maintenance organisation,” Ukandu said, stressing, “We are convinced that he will add value to our brand as well as connect seamlessly with IHMS subscribers and potential subscribers,” says Dr Chidi Ukandu, Chief Executive Officer of IHMS.