- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Comedian Actor saka bags endorsement with Ihms
International Health Management Services (IHMS), one of Nigeria’s leading health maintenance organisations, has appointed award-winning actor and comedian, Hafiz Oyetoro, more popularly known as ‘Saka’, as its brand ambassador.
Oyetoro was unveiled on Friday as the new face of IHMS at a well-attended media luncheon held at the company’s head office in Lagos. “Hafiz Oyetoro is a worthy ambassador of this generation. His value and passion for excellence in his chosen career is in consonance with the objectives and goals of IHMS as a first class health maintenance organisation,” Ukandu said, stressing, “We are convinced that he will add value to our brand as well as connect seamlessly with IHMS subscribers and potential subscribers,” says Dr Chidi Ukandu, Chief Executive Officer of IHMS.