- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Comedian Actor saka bags endorsement with Ihms
International Health Management Services (IHMS), one of Nigeria’s leading health maintenance organisations, has appointed award-winning actor and comedian, Hafiz Oyetoro, more popularly known as ‘Saka’, as its brand ambassador.
Oyetoro was unveiled on Friday as the new face of IHMS at a well-attended media luncheon held at the company’s head office in Lagos. “Hafiz Oyetoro is a worthy ambassador of this generation. His value and passion for excellence in his chosen career is in consonance with the objectives and goals of IHMS as a first class health maintenance organisation,” Ukandu said, stressing, “We are convinced that he will add value to our brand as well as connect seamlessly with IHMS subscribers and potential subscribers,” says Dr Chidi Ukandu, Chief Executive Officer of IHMS.