- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Comedian Actor saka bags endorsement with Ihms
International Health Management Services (IHMS), one of Nigeria’s leading health maintenance organisations, has appointed award-winning actor and comedian, Hafiz Oyetoro, more popularly known as ‘Saka’, as its brand ambassador.
Oyetoro was unveiled on Friday as the new face of IHMS at a well-attended media luncheon held at the company’s head office in Lagos. “Hafiz Oyetoro is a worthy ambassador of this generation. His value and passion for excellence in his chosen career is in consonance with the objectives and goals of IHMS as a first class health maintenance organisation,” Ukandu said, stressing, “We are convinced that he will add value to our brand as well as connect seamlessly with IHMS subscribers and potential subscribers,” says Dr Chidi Ukandu, Chief Executive Officer of IHMS.