- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Luck is pouring in torrents on bread hawker turned model Olajumoke Orisaguna as she raked in millions in the last one week!
According to Encomium, the married 27 year-old hairstylist from Iree (Osun State), who came to Lagos in January to hawk bread to make ends meet, got over N1 million as ambassador of Shirley Confectionery in Abuja on Saturday, February 27, 2016.
That day, another N500,00 was presented to her by the owner of Biobak Restaurant (Mrs. Abiodun Obakin) as a gift.
On her trip to Abuja (Federal Capital Territory) on the invitation of the owners of Shirley Confectionery (Amarachi and Adaora Iwuanyanwu), she was treated like a celebrity.
Apart from staying in a suite in Transcorp Hilton for the weekend, she was ferried around town in a convoy of three jeeps.
The Abuja trip started with a photo-shoot at Transcorp Hilton for Shirley Confectionery. She was also treated to some shopping, and got about four beautiful outfits from a top designer in Abuja (Dyzn).
At the bakery where a promo was organized for customers, they got one item free for every item bought (buy-one-get-one-free-bonanza).
Olajumoke Orisaguna interacted with customers of Shirley Confectionery and handed them the gifts.
She eventually got a surprise N500,000 cheque from Mrs. Abiodun Obakin, the woman behind the popular Biobak Restaurant in Abuja.
The exciting Abuja trip, Orisaguna’s first time on a plane, was more than rewarding…with almost N2 million in her kitty, apart from the star treatment.
This week, the abundantly blessed mother of two daughters (Grace, 5, and Precious, 16 months) discovered by celebrity photographer, TY Bello, will move into a three-bedroom apartment in Aguda (Surulere, Lagos), courtesy of Sujimoto Construction’s Sijibomi Ogundele. The apartment comes fully furnished.
The Orisagunas (Jumoke, Sunday, Grace and Precious), who have made a hotel in Oyadiran Estate, Sabo (Yaba, Lagos) home since they found fame in the middle of February, will make Surulere their new residence, a far cry from their one-room apartment in her mother-in-law’s house in Iree (Osun).
The Oyadiran Estate place was found and paid for by TY Bello (who has declined to benefit financially from Olajumoke’s fortunes).
Along with Azuka Ogujiuba (the famous society reporter with ThisDay who suggested Jumoke’s picture should be used on the cover of ThisDay Style) and her lawyer, TY Bello has not made a kobo, by choice, on the bread hawker turned model.