- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
10 Nigerian Celebrity Men That Will Make You Feel Like Growing Beards
The Phrase “Beard Gang” shouldn’t be something new to you…Why Girls love guys with beards is what is beyond me…Though it depends on the kinda beards of course..
The beard gang is a group of men who grow out their beard and groom it to look neat and very attractive in the long run. There is a major emphasis on neat and attractive because it’s not all about it being grown and all up in people’s faces.
You can’t have beards as cute as these..and also be a Yoruba Demon! That’s preposterous.
Anyway, these Nigerian men have been able to make the beard gang thing look so good that some men are thinking of unconventional methods to grow a beard. In no particular order, here they are!
1# Noble Igwe
2# Obi Somto
3# Praiz Adejo
4# Chiwetel Ejiofor