- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Diamond Platnumz was recently in paternity mess when the news broke that his babymama, Zari was once married to Ivan Ssemwanga whose cousin, Lawrence King demanded DNA test on his new born, Latifah.
Diamond Platnumz welcomed Latifah on August 6, 2015 with his baby mama, Zari Hassan. As a result of pressure from the fans and critics who felt the child was not Diamond’s, he had to bow to the pressures, he decided to go for the test which was conducted on both parents and the child.
In a recent interview with Citizen TV, the singer said he was tearfully happy when the DNA test proved he was the real father of the child.
“People talked a lot, created a lot of lies. I was not worried nonetheless. All through, I knew the baby is mine; though just to make myself happier and more peaceful, I decided to conduct a DNA test on Tifah. Tifah is my daughter, completely! I am extremely overjoyed by the results (DNA). That’s why I am now freer, happier and having a good time. When you happen to visit my office, you will notice I have hung framed photos of Tifah everywhere. I am not worried at all. I can now courageously face my critics.”