- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
Diamond Platnumz was recently in paternity mess when the news broke that his babymama, Zari was once married to Ivan Ssemwanga whose cousin, Lawrence King demanded DNA test on his new born, Latifah.
Diamond Platnumz welcomed Latifah on August 6, 2015 with his baby mama, Zari Hassan. As a result of pressure from the fans and critics who felt the child was not Diamond’s, he had to bow to the pressures, he decided to go for the test which was conducted on both parents and the child.
In a recent interview with Citizen TV, the singer said he was tearfully happy when the DNA test proved he was the real father of the child.
“People talked a lot, created a lot of lies. I was not worried nonetheless. All through, I knew the baby is mine; though just to make myself happier and more peaceful, I decided to conduct a DNA test on Tifah. Tifah is my daughter, completely! I am extremely overjoyed by the results (DNA). That’s why I am now freer, happier and having a good time. When you happen to visit my office, you will notice I have hung framed photos of Tifah everywhere. I am not worried at all. I can now courageously face my critics.”