- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Diamond Platnumz was recently in paternity mess when the news broke that his babymama, Zari was once married to Ivan Ssemwanga whose cousin, Lawrence King demanded DNA test on his new born, Latifah.
Diamond Platnumz welcomed Latifah on August 6, 2015 with his baby mama, Zari Hassan. As a result of pressure from the fans and critics who felt the child was not Diamond’s, he had to bow to the pressures, he decided to go for the test which was conducted on both parents and the child.
In a recent interview with Citizen TV, the singer said he was tearfully happy when the DNA test proved he was the real father of the child.
“People talked a lot, created a lot of lies. I was not worried nonetheless. All through, I knew the baby is mine; though just to make myself happier and more peaceful, I decided to conduct a DNA test on Tifah. Tifah is my daughter, completely! I am extremely overjoyed by the results (DNA). That’s why I am now freer, happier and having a good time. When you happen to visit my office, you will notice I have hung framed photos of Tifah everywhere. I am not worried at all. I can now courageously face my critics.”