- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus, has been trailed with so many controversies over the span of her career with most of them bordering on her marital status. On three occasions, it had been rumoured that she got married secretly all of which she has denied.
In a recent interview with Punch, she spoke on her current relationship status, saying, ‘I should be dating, don’t you think so?’
When asked about marriage, she said, ‘I will settle down whenever it comes, it is a thing of the mind, so when you think your mind is ready to settle down, you will. For me, it could be now, it could be tomorrow, next year or next five years. For instance, male fans will always try to woo me, it’s part of living, but you have to have a polite way of saying no. If I say no, I mean no’.
Reacting to her many controversies, she said, ‘Controversy is part of life. If nobody talks about you, then you don’t exist. So, it is good when people talk about you. It helps you to shape up your life, it makes you to work harder to surprise people the more and make them understand that it is not really about what they think; it’s about who you are and who you want to be’.