- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus, has been trailed with so many controversies over the span of her career with most of them bordering on her marital status. On three occasions, it had been rumoured that she got married secretly all of which she has denied.
In a recent interview with Punch, she spoke on her current relationship status, saying, ‘I should be dating, don’t you think so?’
When asked about marriage, she said, ‘I will settle down whenever it comes, it is a thing of the mind, so when you think your mind is ready to settle down, you will. For me, it could be now, it could be tomorrow, next year or next five years. For instance, male fans will always try to woo me, it’s part of living, but you have to have a polite way of saying no. If I say no, I mean no’.
Reacting to her many controversies, she said, ‘Controversy is part of life. If nobody talks about you, then you don’t exist. So, it is good when people talk about you. It helps you to shape up your life, it makes you to work harder to surprise people the more and make them understand that it is not really about what they think; it’s about who you are and who you want to be’.