- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Recipe of the day: How to prepare simple water yam balls (ojojo)
Water yam balls a delicious snack, a spin on the usual small chops.
- Half tuber of water yam
- 2 scotch bonnets (chopped)
- Half onion (chopped)
- 1 cube seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Cut and peel yams. Rinse and grate till you get a drawy paste.
- Add the crushed garlic, onions, peppers, salt and seasoning. Mix well.
- Heat a pan of oil enough for deep frying.
- Scoop the paste in balls and pop in the oil. Deep fry till golden brown.
- Place on kitchen towels to drain.