- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Recipe of the day: How to prepare simple water yam balls (ojojo)
Water yam balls a delicious snack, a spin on the usual small chops.
- Half tuber of water yam
- 2 scotch bonnets (chopped)
- Half onion (chopped)
- 1 cube seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Cut and peel yams. Rinse and grate till you get a drawy paste.
- Add the crushed garlic, onions, peppers, salt and seasoning. Mix well.
- Heat a pan of oil enough for deep frying.
- Scoop the paste in balls and pop in the oil. Deep fry till golden brown.
- Place on kitchen towels to drain.