- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Recipe of the day: How to prepare simple water yam balls (ojojo)
Water yam balls a delicious snack, a spin on the usual small chops.
- Half tuber of water yam
- 2 scotch bonnets (chopped)
- Half onion (chopped)
- 1 cube seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Cut and peel yams. Rinse and grate till you get a drawy paste.
- Add the crushed garlic, onions, peppers, salt and seasoning. Mix well.
- Heat a pan of oil enough for deep frying.
- Scoop the paste in balls and pop in the oil. Deep fry till golden brown.
- Place on kitchen towels to drain.