- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
This Fifth Grader’s List of Rules For a Boy Who Likes Her Should Be Required Reading For All Men
Next time a boy is relentlessly flirting with you and won’t back off, please hand him a copy of this viral note, written by a fifth grade girl to a boy who likes her. Like, ideally, you could have 100 copies of this note printed on business cards so you can easily distribute it to every boy who “play” too much (which is literally all boys).
The note has gone viral on Twitter, where, according to Buzzfeed, it was originally posted by Denny Jones — a dance teacher in New York City who saw the note when her friend, who’s a fifth grade teacher, shared it with her. Jones told Buzzfeed that the note was written by a young lady who just wanted a boy who liked her to back off, and felt compelled to deliver him a written warning as to why he should.
Honestly this list is perfect. This girl gets it and clearly has a very bright future ahead of her, if she’s already realized, at age 10, that the only way to deal with an overzealous, overeager crush is to shut him TF down.
Everyone, please, take a lesson from this woman. She is a bright light of inspiration in an otherwise bleak world. And boys, even if you don’t currently find yourself crushing on some girl who doesn’t like you back, please just apply these rules to your life in general.
Don’t play with girls on the bus. Don’t get behind them with all that playing. Don’t speak to women unless it’s a greeting. These are rules to live by. I can’t wait to vote for this girl when she runs for President.