- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Beautiful Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Late Dora Akunyili’s Daughter
Chidogo Akunyili, the daughter of the late Dora Akunyili, has gotten married to her man traditionally.
The young lady looked every inch a happy bride at the traditional wedding to her Canadian lover, Andrew Parr which took place in Anambra state and was attended by lots of family and friends.
See more photos below:
It will be recalled that the couple’s white wedding took place in Agulu, Anambra state today and was even attended by the state governor, Willie Obiano.