- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
Beautiful Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Late Dora Akunyili’s Daughter
Chidogo Akunyili, the daughter of the late Dora Akunyili, has gotten married to her man traditionally.
The young lady looked every inch a happy bride at the traditional wedding to her Canadian lover, Andrew Parr which took place in Anambra state and was attended by lots of family and friends.
See more photos below:
It will be recalled that the couple’s white wedding took place in Agulu, Anambra state today and was even attended by the state governor, Willie Obiano.