7 Things Men Really Really Want In A Relationship
We want to be your Superman. We want you to see us as leaping tall buildings in a single bound and catching bullets
Open any beauty magazine and you’ll see article upon article about what women want in relationships and how to get that. But there’s rarely a space for men to express their relationship needs. Thanks to Withinnigeria for creating that space. Here are 7 things that men really want in a relationship.
1. To feel like your hero
We don’t want to be your Clark Kent. We want to be your Superman. We want you to see us as leaping tall buildings in a single bound and catching bullets. We want to carry you in our arms and show you the world. Or at least feel that way. And I know it’s our job to get there, but nothing gives us more strength than a woman who creates a space that makes us feel invincible. If you make us feel invincible, we’ll make you feel like you’re the most beautiful creature on this planet.
- Funke Akindele, Oluwo of Iwo, Seyi Makinde and other ‘clowns of Covid-19’
- 8 Nollywood actresses with smoking addiction — #5 is Asthmatic
- Three Nigerian nationals arrested in India with 2.4 Kg of heroin
- BREAKING: Court sentences Funke Akindele, husband to 14-day community service
- Pastor Ashimolowo speaks on 5G and Anti-Christ, counters Pastors Chris
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- 9 Cameroonian migrants arrested for illegal entry into Cross River state
- MTN Nigeria tested 5G without license in Abuja, Lagos, Calabar; First trial powered by Huawei, others
- FG locked down Lagos and Abuja so they can install 5G network, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome insists
- Coronavirus: We’ve finally found the cure – Chinese govt