7 Things Men Really Really Want In A Relationship
We want to be your Superman. We want you to see us as leaping tall buildings in a single bound and catching bullets
Open any beauty magazine and you’ll see article upon article about what women want in relationships and how to get that. But there’s rarely a space for men to express their relationship needs. Thanks to Withinnigeria for creating that space. Here are 7 things that men really want in a relationship.
1. To feel like your hero
We don’t want to be your Clark Kent. We want to be your Superman. We want you to see us as leaping tall buildings in a single bound and catching bullets. We want to carry you in our arms and show you the world. Or at least feel that way. And I know it’s our job to get there, but nothing gives us more strength than a woman who creates a space that makes us feel invincible. If you make us feel invincible, we’ll make you feel like you’re the most beautiful creature on this planet.
- VIDEO: “Wealthy Igbo Group” ready to pay Pakistan Gang to set tortured Nigerian free
- Dubai police arrest 22-yr-old Nigerian for online dating scam
- REVEALED: Identity of “ANDREW” who fled and left his brother for torture after a failed drug deal in Pakistan
- Govt reacts to viral video of a Nigerian National tortured in Pakistan over debt of a suspected drug deal
- Man cries for help as he’s tortured in the Middle East after his uncle used him as collateral and absconded
- Hushpuppi’s lawyer Gal Pissetzky reveals client’s legitimate business, says he’s innocent
- $9.7m, £74,000 found in my house are gifts, ex-NNPC GMD Yakubu tells court