5 popular clothing markets that help you save money in Lagos
If you are buying clothes or clothing materials in Lagos and you’ve not been to these markets, you’re probably not buying quality materials.
There are hundreds of markets in Lagos and some of them are very famous for certain items.
For instance, the Alaba International Market and Alaba Rago Market both on Lagos-Badagry Expressway are popular for electronics and livestock respectively.
Apart from these two, there are other markets in Lagos that are popular for clothing. If you are buying clothes or clothing materials in Lagos and you’ve not been to these markets, you’re probably not buying quality materials.
Next time you are buying clothes and still want to save money, visit any of these five Lagos markets.
1. Yaba Market
Yaba market is that marketplace that pops up in most people’s mind when they think about buying second-hand clothes. This doesn’t mean you can’t get new clothes or clothing materials in Yaba. Yaba market offers great clothes at fair prices.
- FCT discharges 7 COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Foundation donates 250m Online and relief materials worth 25m to Govt.
- Naira Marley’s fans defy lockdown, storm court to show support to him
- 8 Nollywood actresses with smoking addiction — #5 is Asthmatic
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- COVID-19 Lockdown: Disturbing photos of women ‘tortured’ by police officers enforcing curfew at a border
- 11 Nigerian Child stars of the 90s and 00s you won’t recognise today — #2 is married, #1 is the popular cheerful giver
- MTN Nigeria tested 5G without license in Abuja, Lagos, Calabar; First trial powered by Huawei, others
- COVID-19 Lockdown: 34 Lagos joggers bag 14-day quarantine
- Taraba man arrested in Enugu for the alleged assault and rape of a 68-year-old woman