- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
5 popular clothing markets that help you save money in Lagos
If you are buying clothes or clothing materials in Lagos and you’ve not been to these markets, you’re probably not buying quality materials.
There are hundreds of markets in Lagos and some of them are very famous for certain items.
For instance, the Alaba International Market and Alaba Rago Market both on Lagos-Badagry Expressway are popular for electronics and livestock respectively.
Apart from these two, there are other markets in Lagos that are popular for clothing. If you are buying clothes or clothing materials in Lagos and you’ve not been to these markets, you’re probably not buying quality materials.
Next time you are buying clothes and still want to save money, visit any of these five Lagos markets.
1. Yaba Market
Yaba market is that marketplace that pops up in most people’s mind when they think about buying second-hand clothes. This doesn’t mean you can’t get new clothes or clothing materials in Yaba. Yaba market offers great clothes at fair prices.