- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
5 popular clothing markets that help you save money in Lagos
If you are buying clothes or clothing materials in Lagos and you’ve not been to these markets, you’re probably not buying quality materials.
There are hundreds of markets in Lagos and some of them are very famous for certain items.
For instance, the Alaba International Market and Alaba Rago Market both on Lagos-Badagry Expressway are popular for electronics and livestock respectively.
Apart from these two, there are other markets in Lagos that are popular for clothing. If you are buying clothes or clothing materials in Lagos and you’ve not been to these markets, you’re probably not buying quality materials.
Next time you are buying clothes and still want to save money, visit any of these five Lagos markets.
1. Yaba Market
Yaba market is that marketplace that pops up in most people’s mind when they think about buying second-hand clothes. This doesn’t mean you can’t get new clothes or clothing materials in Yaba. Yaba market offers great clothes at fair prices.