- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
5 popular clothing markets that help you save money in Lagos
If you are buying clothes or clothing materials in Lagos and you’ve not been to these markets, you’re probably not buying quality materials.
2. Balogun Market
This market according to Wikipedia is recognized as the best place to buy fabrics, shoes and all sorts of wears. This is absolutely correct about the market.
Balogun Market is the hub of textile and fabric market on Lagos Island. Think of Aso Ebi and lace materials, This is the market that offers you Aso Ebi, Ankara fabrics and lace materials in abundance at cheaper prices.