- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
5 popular clothing markets that help you save money in Lagos
If you are buying clothes or clothing materials in Lagos and you’ve not been to these markets, you’re probably not buying quality materials.
2. Balogun Market
This market according to Wikipedia is recognized as the best place to buy fabrics, shoes and all sorts of wears. This is absolutely correct about the market.
Balogun Market is the hub of textile and fabric market on Lagos Island. Think of Aso Ebi and lace materials, This is the market that offers you Aso Ebi, Ankara fabrics and lace materials in abundance at cheaper prices.