- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
- BREAKING: Court sacks Reps majority leader
This Teen Attempted #100LayersOfClothing and Had a Panic Attack
Lately the internet has been obsessed with finding new ways to take on the #100LayerChallenge: People have tried to layer 100 coats of foundation, liquid lipstick, hair extensions, and everything. But when one teen known as Andrea, or @_andreeaa3 on Twitter, challenged herself to put on 100 layers of clothing, she freaked out in the process, according to a video of the incident that she tweeted with a warning not to try it.
— Andrea Jimenez (@_andreeaa3) October 15, 2016
After putting on one too many layers of clothing, Andrea seemed to realize that her outfit restricted her arm mobility, making it impossible to move said layers. Understandably, this upset her — particularly since she was home alone.
“I can’t do this,” she says in the video. “I can’t take ‘em off. I can’t take ‘em off. Oh my god. Oh my god.” Crying, she starts to gasp.
Luckily, her friends Alyssa and Axel helped her removed the clothing, according to a tweet. Another tweet confirmed they were already on their way over, which is why Andrea doesn’t seem to be particularly scarred by the incident and is enjoying the publicity.
— Matty Ice ❄ (@MJBrown21) October 18, 2016
Here’s to hoping she’s not inspired to take a second go at #100LayerChallenge. Or if she does, that she tries one that’s less constricting.