- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
This Harry Potter Highlighting Palette Is All Kinds of Magical
Galleons at the ready, guys. Harry Potter makeup is at an all-time high right now, and our latest obsession is this shimmering highlighter palette. Sold on Etsy shop, AWhimsicalWillow, it contains the most magical strobing and contouring shades in vegan formulas, with wonderful names like “Unicorn Hair” and “Firewhiskey.”
On the highlighting half of the palette, there’s the bright silver called “Unicorn Hair,” a pure white sheen dubbed “Hedwig,” and a snitch-like gold named “Butterbeer Foam.”
The sculpting shades are all packed with shimmer, so they won’t give you that matte, Kylie Jenner-esque contour. Instead, you’ll get an iridescent finish, presumably akin to the golden goddess Snapchat filter.
There’s a dark brown flecked with blue and green tones called Dragon Scales, a golden brown named Pigwigeon, plus the amber bronze known as Firewhiskey.
All palettes come with the Hogwarts school crest embossed on the cover, as well as a King’s Cross station ticket for the Hogwarts Express – which we recommend you don’t attempt to use IRL.
There’s a catch, however; although the palette can be shipped worldwide, it’s currently all sold out, and there’s no word yet on if or when it might be re-stocked. While this does mean you’ll have to wait a little longer for the makeup equivalent of the Lumos charm, you can shop this array of other Harry Potter makeup in the meantime.