- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
“My son has gone to our place of origin” – Eucharia Anunobi Says
As we reported earlier this morning, Veteran Nollywood actress and associate pastor of the Fresh Oil Ministry International Church, Lagos, Eucharia Anunobi has confirmed that she lost her only child, Raymond Ekwu.
She confirmed this while speaking with TheNet today.
‘Thank you, I appreciate it, ‘ ‘My son has gone to our place of origin (heaven) to be with our daddy Jesus, waiting for me when I eventually go there at the fullness of time.’
When asked about what led to her son, Raymond’s death, She said:
‘Common, common, God knows best.’