- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
French model Thylane Blondeau has been named ‘most beautiful girl in the world for the second time.
The 17-year-old who rocketed to fame in 2007 at the age of six after being named the ‘most beautiful girl in the world‘ clinched the title again after she emerged on the top of TC Candler’s 2018 annual awards list.
Taking to Instagram, the stunning model thanked the competition for the award, writing: ‘I just can’t believe it myself, thanks so much @tccandler and everyone who voted.
I never thought I was once number one! I’m thankful to all of you I really hope you’re having great holidays and spend nice Christmas with your family ..all the best to all of you guys lots of love (sic)’.
Taiwanese singer Chou Tzu-yu was named as runner-up followed by Israeli model Yael Shelbia while American-Filipino actress Liza Soberano landed fourth.
You may also like to read; Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks