- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
French model Thylane Blondeau has been named ‘most beautiful girl in the world for the second time.
The 17-year-old who rocketed to fame in 2007 at the age of six after being named the ‘most beautiful girl in the world‘ clinched the title again after she emerged on the top of TC Candler’s 2018 annual awards list.
Taking to Instagram, the stunning model thanked the competition for the award, writing: ‘I just can’t believe it myself, thanks so much @tccandler and everyone who voted.
I never thought I was once number one! I’m thankful to all of you I really hope you’re having great holidays and spend nice Christmas with your family ..all the best to all of you guys lots of love (sic)’.
Taiwanese singer Chou Tzu-yu was named as runner-up followed by Israeli model Yael Shelbia while American-Filipino actress Liza Soberano landed fourth.
You may also like to read; Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks