- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Lady Threatens To Abort Her Pregnancy If She Doesn’t Get 4000 Retweets On Twitter
Yet another day of attention seeking wannabees, the lady above identified as @saipainting has threatened to abort her 4 months old pregnancy if she does not get 4000 retweets on twitter. Some twitter users have slammed her for putting her unborn baby in that postion but some know she is doing it in other to get attention.
As at this moment, she’s gotten over 2000 retweets and still counting.
Let us watch and see if she will get the 4000 retweets.
There are some people out there fasting and praying to God in other to get pregnant and yet someone is threating abort her baby all in the name of retweet.
Such is life!