- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
Nollywood Actress Stephanie Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador
Nollywood actress and filmmaker Stephanie Linus has been unveiled as Miniso Nigeria‘s brand ambassador.
The Japanese retail brand announced this on their Instagram account, sharing a photo of the actress with the caption;
We are so excited to unveil Miniso Nigeria’s Brand Ambassador in person of @stephanielinus .
Quoting Stephanie “I am excited about the breath of fresh air coming into the Nigerian Retail market as MINISO represents the perfect mix of ‘quality and affordability’ with a wide range of products that appeals to all age groups.
I am particularly glad to be part of the phenomenal ideology of “simple”, “natural” and “quality” products.
I appreciate Miniso Nigeria for giving me this opportunity to serve as her Brand Ambassador”
LOVE LIFE! LOVE MINISO!! #Anticipate#MinisoNigeria #Comingyourwaysoon
Stephanie Linus also shared the news on her Instagram, posting a photo of herself signing the contract with the caption;
Hi Lovelies, yours truly is the Brand Ambassador for @minisonigeria#LoveLifeLoveMiniso
More photos below: