- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Nollywood Actress Stephanie Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador
Nollywood actress and filmmaker Stephanie Linus has been unveiled as Miniso Nigeria‘s brand ambassador.
The Japanese retail brand announced this on their Instagram account, sharing a photo of the actress with the caption;
We are so excited to unveil Miniso Nigeria’s Brand Ambassador in person of @stephanielinus .
Quoting Stephanie “I am excited about the breath of fresh air coming into the Nigerian Retail market as MINISO represents the perfect mix of ‘quality and affordability’ with a wide range of products that appeals to all age groups.
I am particularly glad to be part of the phenomenal ideology of “simple”, “natural” and “quality” products.
I appreciate Miniso Nigeria for giving me this opportunity to serve as her Brand Ambassador”
LOVE LIFE! LOVE MINISO!! #Anticipate#MinisoNigeria #Comingyourwaysoon
Stephanie Linus also shared the news on her Instagram, posting a photo of herself signing the contract with the caption;
Hi Lovelies, yours truly is the Brand Ambassador for @minisonigeria#LoveLifeLoveMiniso
More photos below: