- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Lady records her boyfriend while raping her friend
The Ogun State police command has arrested a 23-year-old woman Eniola Shittu alongside her 31-year-old boyfriend David Peremobowe, who she filmed raping her female friend at his residence in Ikopa-Tuntun Abiola Way in Abeokuta.
The victim was drugged and raped after being lured into Eniola’s boyfriend room. DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer said the suspects were arrested after the victim lodged a complaint at the Obantoko Police Division.
The victim reportedly said she got a WhatsApp message around 1.45pm from Eniola on July 24 2019, and she told her to buy food and skushis (a street cocktail made from cannabis leaves mixed with alcohol, milk and sugar, among others) which she brought to her boyfriend’s house.
“On getting there, the boyfriend, Peremobowe, offered her a bottle of beer, which she took.
“Immediately she finished taking the beer, she became very weak as a result of which Peremobowe unlawfully had carnal knowledge of her, and while he was at it, her friend, Shittu, used her phone to film how she was being raped.
“On the strength of her complaint, the DPO, Obantoko Division, SP Olasunkanmi Popoola, detailed his detectives to the house, where Peremobowe and his girlfriend, Shitu, were arrested.
“The Gionee handset with which the footage was recorded was also recovered” he added.
The suspects have been transferred to the Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation and possible prosecution.