- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
Olamide Appreciates Fans For One Million Views Of ‘WO!’ On YouTube
Although NBC has banned the official video of the highly anticipated track of singer Olamide tagged ‘WO’, nevertheless he is still out to appreciate his fans after the video made a million views on Youtube.
Award winning rapper, Olamide Adedeje, also known as ‘Olamide Baddo’ has appreciated his fans worldwide for the one million views of his latest and controversial music video ‘WO’ on YouTube. The music video was officially released over a week ago.
The Bariga, Somolu born rapper on Thursday took to his Instagram and Twitter handles @baddosneh and @OlamideYBNL to thank his fans.
“My people sorry this is coming late but thanks for all the love and support, thanks for taking it to a mill in a week !!! Oya wo!! #WoChallenge.’’
The song was produced by Young John and video shot and directed by Unlimited L.A.
The `WO’ music video showcased Bariga to the world, it featured a couple of people dishing out tantalising dance moves.