- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Olamide Appreciates Fans For One Million Views Of ‘WO!’ On YouTube
Although NBC has banned the official video of the highly anticipated track of singer Olamide tagged ‘WO’, nevertheless he is still out to appreciate his fans after the video made a million views on Youtube.
Award winning rapper, Olamide Adedeje, also known as ‘Olamide Baddo’ has appreciated his fans worldwide for the one million views of his latest and controversial music video ‘WO’ on YouTube. The music video was officially released over a week ago.
The Bariga, Somolu born rapper on Thursday took to his Instagram and Twitter handles @baddosneh and @OlamideYBNL to thank his fans.
“My people sorry this is coming late but thanks for all the love and support, thanks for taking it to a mill in a week !!! Oya wo!! #WoChallenge.’’
The song was produced by Young John and video shot and directed by Unlimited L.A.
The `WO’ music video showcased Bariga to the world, it featured a couple of people dishing out tantalising dance moves.