- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Sacked Bank Staff Who Defrauds People With The Bank’s T-Shirt Arrested In Lagos (Photo)
The accused allegedly committed the offence between March and August, 2017. Nemesis caught up with her when one of the aggrieved customers of the bank who knew that she was no longer with the bank reported her, leading to her arrest.
The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the alleged crime in the open court and Magistrate S.K Matepo granted her bail in the sum of N50, 000 with two sureties in like sum.