- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Mikel Obi’s girlfriend slams and schools a confused Nigerian on Instagram
Nigerian footballer Mikel Obi’s girlfriend and baby mama, Olga Diyachenko, who had been dragged with snide comments dropped by Nigerians on her Instagram page, has had enough of it and has replied a troll who went too far with her comment on a photo of one her twins in a Buddha temple in China she shared on Instagram.
The Nigerian Instagram user wrote;
“So you have taken Mikel Obi’s child to go and worship Buddha. What is wrong with you?” the nosy troll asked in a now-deleted comment.
Here’s her reply;
“Hello narrow mind. I took OUR children for an amazing hike on The Great Wall of China which took 1500 years to build (that’s 15 centuries!!!!!). Since we are in an Asian country there are temples everywhere, so just like when other cultures visit our churches in our countries to admire and respect we did the same. You don’t need to worship to appreciate and respect another religion.”