- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Mikel Obi’s girlfriend slams and schools a confused Nigerian on Instagram
Nigerian footballer Mikel Obi’s girlfriend and baby mama, Olga Diyachenko, who had been dragged with snide comments dropped by Nigerians on her Instagram page, has had enough of it and has replied a troll who went too far with her comment on a photo of one her twins in a Buddha temple in China she shared on Instagram.
The Nigerian Instagram user wrote;
“So you have taken Mikel Obi’s child to go and worship Buddha. What is wrong with you?” the nosy troll asked in a now-deleted comment.
Here’s her reply;
“Hello narrow mind. I took OUR children for an amazing hike on The Great Wall of China which took 1500 years to build (that’s 15 centuries!!!!!). Since we are in an Asian country there are temples everywhere, so just like when other cultures visit our churches in our countries to admire and respect we did the same. You don’t need to worship to appreciate and respect another religion.”