- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Photo: Conor McGregor’s Fans Bully Floyd Mayweather’s Children
A bunch of Irish fans of Conor McGregor fired off some shots at Floyd Mayweather’s children, including his 14-year-old daughter, screaming, “F*ck the Mayweathers.” It all went down right after the weigh-in at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas yesterday, where Floyd’s kids were hanging about 30 or 40 yards from a pack of rowdy Conor fans.
You can see Floyd’s 17-year-old son, Koraun, in a camouflage TMT shirt mocking the McGregor fans while they yell at the kids, including 14-year-old Jirah, 16-year-old Zion and 17-year-old Iyanna. The kids seems to be enjoying the spectacle!
The fans eventually stopped cussing and flipping the bird and started chanting, “Stand up for the boys in green” while Koraun continued to dance.
But luckily it didn’t escalate probably because the kids were surrounded by Floyd’s massive TMT bodyguards. Oh! So much for sports.