- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
- Ojukwu’s first son, Debe Ojukwu is dead, Bianca reacts
- November 6 Indefinite Strike: Court stops NLC, TUC, adjourns case
- Nigeria Army discovers illegal security training camp in Taraba
- Boko Haram kills Imam, 14 others in fresh attack in borno
- Pandemonium in Abuja as Shi’ites clash with Army again (Photos/Video)
- Fayose perfects N50m bail, regains freedom
Photo: Conor McGregor’s Fans Bully Floyd Mayweather’s Children
A bunch of Irish fans of Conor McGregor fired off some shots at Floyd Mayweather’s children, including his 14-year-old daughter, screaming, “F*ck the Mayweathers.” It all went down right after the weigh-in at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas yesterday, where Floyd’s kids were hanging about 30 or 40 yards from a pack of rowdy Conor fans.
You can see Floyd’s 17-year-old son, Koraun, in a camouflage TMT shirt mocking the McGregor fans while they yell at the kids, including 14-year-old Jirah, 16-year-old Zion and 17-year-old Iyanna. The kids seems to be enjoying the spectacle!
The fans eventually stopped cussing and flipping the bird and started chanting, “Stand up for the boys in green” while Koraun continued to dance.
But luckily it didn’t escalate probably because the kids were surrounded by Floyd’s massive TMT bodyguards. Oh! So much for sports.