- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
Photo: Conor McGregor’s Fans Bully Floyd Mayweather’s Children
A bunch of Irish fans of Conor McGregor fired off some shots at Floyd Mayweather’s children, including his 14-year-old daughter, screaming, “F*ck the Mayweathers.” It all went down right after the weigh-in at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas yesterday, where Floyd’s kids were hanging about 30 or 40 yards from a pack of rowdy Conor fans.
You can see Floyd’s 17-year-old son, Koraun, in a camouflage TMT shirt mocking the McGregor fans while they yell at the kids, including 14-year-old Jirah, 16-year-old Zion and 17-year-old Iyanna. The kids seems to be enjoying the spectacle!
The fans eventually stopped cussing and flipping the bird and started chanting, “Stand up for the boys in green” while Koraun continued to dance.
But luckily it didn’t escalate probably because the kids were surrounded by Floyd’s massive TMT bodyguards. Oh! So much for sports.