- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Photo: Conor McGregor’s Fans Bully Floyd Mayweather’s Children
A bunch of Irish fans of Conor McGregor fired off some shots at Floyd Mayweather’s children, including his 14-year-old daughter, screaming, “F*ck the Mayweathers.” It all went down right after the weigh-in at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas yesterday, where Floyd’s kids were hanging about 30 or 40 yards from a pack of rowdy Conor fans.
You can see Floyd’s 17-year-old son, Koraun, in a camouflage TMT shirt mocking the McGregor fans while they yell at the kids, including 14-year-old Jirah, 16-year-old Zion and 17-year-old Iyanna. The kids seems to be enjoying the spectacle!
The fans eventually stopped cussing and flipping the bird and started chanting, “Stand up for the boys in green” while Koraun continued to dance.
But luckily it didn’t escalate probably because the kids were surrounded by Floyd’s massive TMT bodyguards. Oh! So much for sports.