- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Facebook CEO Mark Zukerburg And Wife Welcomes Their Second Baby
Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan have welccomed their second child, a daughter named August.
Mark announced the news on Facebook saying, ‘Priscilla and I are so happy to welcome our daughter August!”
He also included a letter to his daughter from himself and Chan expressing hopes that she would take time to enjoy her childhood.
The letter partly reads, ‘Childhood is magical. You only get to be a child once, so don’t spend it worrying too much about the future. You’ve got us for that, and we’ll do everything we possibly can to make sure the world is a better place for you and all children in your generation’. He and Chan wrote a similar letter to his daughter Max upon her birth in 2015.