- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
Celebrity Big brother star, Jasmine Lennard, who allegedly dated Juventus and Portugal striker, Cristiano Ronaldo, has taken to Twitter to make mind blowing accusations against the football star, vowing to help Kathryn Mayorga, the former model, who last year accused the footballer of raping her and trying to buy her silence with a $300,000 Non disclosure agreement.
Jasmine, 33, who recently battled with depression and mental health issues, claims that the footballer she allegedly dated over ten years ago, used to brag about his sexual prowess to her and was a control freak while he dated her.
According to Jasmine, she still talked frequently with Ronaldo, even though they broke up 10 years ago, and that after watching sexual abuse survivors speak out against music star, R.Kelly, in a recently released documentary, she made up her mind to speak out against the former Manchester United star, and also help Kathryn Mayorga‘s lawyers in the rape suit against the footballer.
According to Jasmine, she made audio recordings of her conversations with the footballer because she knows no one would believe anything she said if she didn’t have proof, but that she will make her proofs available to Kathryn’s lawyer, rather than expose them on social media.
See tweets below …