- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Construction Worker Falls to His Death from 10th Floor in Tampines
A construction worker has lost his life in a sad way after falling from the 10th floor of a building.
A 51-year-old construction worker fell to his death from the 10th floor of a work site in Tampines on Monday (18 December).
The police said they were alerted to a case of unnatural death along Tampines Ave 10 at 11.08am and that investigations are ongoing.
The deceased, who was found lying motionless, was pronounced dead by paramedics at the scene. Yahoo News Singapore understands that the worker was a Chinese national.
The deceased was performing formwork when he fell from the 10th floor and landed on the fourth floor, according to a Ministry of Manpower (MOM) spokesman. A full stop work order at the site has been issued and MOM is currently investigating the incident, the spokesman added.
The site is being occupied by China Jinye Engineering Corporation and developed by MCC Land (Tampines).