- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
- Nollywood loses another Veteran Actor, Chike Osuji
Construction Worker Falls to His Death from 10th Floor in Tampines
A construction worker has lost his life in a sad way after falling from the 10th floor of a building.
A 51-year-old construction worker fell to his death from the 10th floor of a work site in Tampines on Monday (18 December).
The police said they were alerted to a case of unnatural death along Tampines Ave 10 at 11.08am and that investigations are ongoing.
The deceased, who was found lying motionless, was pronounced dead by paramedics at the scene. Yahoo News Singapore understands that the worker was a Chinese national.
The deceased was performing formwork when he fell from the 10th floor and landed on the fourth floor, according to a Ministry of Manpower (MOM) spokesman. A full stop work order at the site has been issued and MOM is currently investigating the incident, the spokesman added.
The site is being occupied by China Jinye Engineering Corporation and developed by MCC Land (Tampines).