- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Construction Worker Falls to His Death from 10th Floor in Tampines
A construction worker has lost his life in a sad way after falling from the 10th floor of a building.
A 51-year-old construction worker fell to his death from the 10th floor of a work site in Tampines on Monday (18 December).
The police said they were alerted to a case of unnatural death along Tampines Ave 10 at 11.08am and that investigations are ongoing.
The deceased, who was found lying motionless, was pronounced dead by paramedics at the scene. Yahoo News Singapore understands that the worker was a Chinese national.
The deceased was performing formwork when he fell from the 10th floor and landed on the fourth floor, according to a Ministry of Manpower (MOM) spokesman. A full stop work order at the site has been issued and MOM is currently investigating the incident, the spokesman added.
The site is being occupied by China Jinye Engineering Corporation and developed by MCC Land (Tampines).