- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Rick Ross Gloats Over Reports That Birdman Is Losing His “Stunna Island” Mansion
Rick Ross continues to clown on Birdman. “Idols Become Rivals” was one of 2017’s more memorable proclamations of war, and Rick Ross’ public air-out of Birdman left the hip-hop community abuzz.
Rick Ross and Birdman have taken to exchanging shots on social media, with the feud coming to a recent head back in October, when Rick Ross aired out the Cash Money Mogul on Snapchat. “Pay that man his money,” said Ross. “We know you ain’t right. Stop with the jokes, n***a. Bring that shit. Bring it.” Prior, Birdman had released his own public grievance with all his haters and doubters, which you can check out right here. Suffice it to say, these men simply don’t care for one another.
Now, Rick Ross has continued to stir the pot, taking some more shots at Birdman over some recent reports. According to AllHipHop (who originally got the story from The Blast), Birdman recently put his Miami Mansion, notably known as “Stunna Island,” up for sale.
Birdman had previously purchased the lavish mansion in 2012, for a staggering $12.5 million. Previous owners included former Rockstar Energy CEO Russell Weiner and hip-hop producer Scott Storch.
In a recent Snap, Rick Ross broke down Birdman’s latest fiscal trouble, trying to understand where the Cash Money mogul went wrong. “You mean, you moved to Miami, took out a loan on a mansion, then took out another loan on a mansion, and you still ain’t paid your lil n***as? “You ain’t have no money in six-seven years, n***a. You should have came and borrowed some from Rozay.
Now you want to fuck that old lady life up too. You probably borrowing some money from her…I might go buy that house on the water. Just to keep my boat at it. I won’t even stay there, that shit is too small.”