- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Rick Ross Gloats Over Reports That Birdman Is Losing His “Stunna Island” Mansion
Rick Ross continues to clown on Birdman. “Idols Become Rivals” was one of 2017’s more memorable proclamations of war, and Rick Ross’ public air-out of Birdman left the hip-hop community abuzz.
Rick Ross and Birdman have taken to exchanging shots on social media, with the feud coming to a recent head back in October, when Rick Ross aired out the Cash Money Mogul on Snapchat. “Pay that man his money,” said Ross. “We know you ain’t right. Stop with the jokes, n***a. Bring that shit. Bring it.” Prior, Birdman had released his own public grievance with all his haters and doubters, which you can check out right here. Suffice it to say, these men simply don’t care for one another.
Now, Rick Ross has continued to stir the pot, taking some more shots at Birdman over some recent reports. According to AllHipHop (who originally got the story from The Blast), Birdman recently put his Miami Mansion, notably known as “Stunna Island,” up for sale.
Birdman had previously purchased the lavish mansion in 2012, for a staggering $12.5 million. Previous owners included former Rockstar Energy CEO Russell Weiner and hip-hop producer Scott Storch.
In a recent Snap, Rick Ross broke down Birdman’s latest fiscal trouble, trying to understand where the Cash Money mogul went wrong. “You mean, you moved to Miami, took out a loan on a mansion, then took out another loan on a mansion, and you still ain’t paid your lil n***as? “You ain’t have no money in six-seven years, n***a. You should have came and borrowed some from Rozay.
Now you want to fuck that old lady life up too. You probably borrowing some money from her…I might go buy that house on the water. Just to keep my boat at it. I won’t even stay there, that shit is too small.”