- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Four family members die in fatal accident on Christmas eve
A young Nigerian doctor, Ijeoma Onwubualili, has died alongside with 3 other family members, just a day to her birthday.
According to reports, she died alongside her parents and her younger sister, along the Enugu-Abor road. Her dad had hired a driver to take the family from Jos, Plateau State, to the Eastern part of Nigeria, for the traditional marriage of one of his daughters, in January, 2018.
The dad, mom and Ijeoma died instantly, while another daughter, Gracious, died at the hospital. Their son is said to still be unconscious at the hospital. The driver is the only survivor.