- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Four family members die in fatal accident on Christmas eve
A young Nigerian doctor, Ijeoma Onwubualili, has died alongside with 3 other family members, just a day to her birthday.
According to reports, she died alongside her parents and her younger sister, along the Enugu-Abor road. Her dad had hired a driver to take the family from Jos, Plateau State, to the Eastern part of Nigeria, for the traditional marriage of one of his daughters, in January, 2018.
The dad, mom and Ijeoma died instantly, while another daughter, Gracious, died at the hospital. Their son is said to still be unconscious at the hospital. The driver is the only survivor.