- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Four family members die in fatal accident on Christmas eve
A young Nigerian doctor, Ijeoma Onwubualili, has died alongside with 3 other family members, just a day to her birthday.
According to reports, she died alongside her parents and her younger sister, along the Enugu-Abor road. Her dad had hired a driver to take the family from Jos, Plateau State, to the Eastern part of Nigeria, for the traditional marriage of one of his daughters, in January, 2018.
The dad, mom and Ijeoma died instantly, while another daughter, Gracious, died at the hospital. Their son is said to still be unconscious at the hospital. The driver is the only survivor.