- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
According to his official photographer Novo Isioro, who shared photos from the visits, ‘this evening, the Vice President made a stop at Oando Petrol Station by Elegushi where he engaged with citizens in queues.
He went pump by pump to get insight on people’s experience, especially the wait time. Thereafter he made similar stop at Heyden Petroleum by VGC. He was able to uplift people who has already been stressed from their wait and promised to critically address the situation’.