- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
- Ojukwu’s first son, Debe Ojukwu is dead, Bianca reacts
- November 6 Indefinite Strike: Court stops NLC, TUC, adjourns case
- Nigeria Army discovers illegal security training camp in Taraba
- Boko Haram kills Imam, 14 others in fresh attack in borno
- Pandemonium in Abuja as Shi’ites clash with Army again (Photos/Video)
- Fayose perfects N50m bail, regains freedom
According to his official photographer Novo Isioro, who shared photos from the visits, ‘this evening, the Vice President made a stop at Oando Petrol Station by Elegushi where he engaged with citizens in queues.
He went pump by pump to get insight on people’s experience, especially the wait time. Thereafter he made similar stop at Heyden Petroleum by VGC. He was able to uplift people who has already been stressed from their wait and promised to critically address the situation’.