- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
According to his official photographer Novo Isioro, who shared photos from the visits, ‘this evening, the Vice President made a stop at Oando Petrol Station by Elegushi where he engaged with citizens in queues.
He went pump by pump to get insight on people’s experience, especially the wait time. Thereafter he made similar stop at Heyden Petroleum by VGC. He was able to uplift people who has already been stressed from their wait and promised to critically address the situation’.