- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
According to Facebook user Temi Meg, the woman seen in the video wailing beside the body of her child was accused of poisoning him to death.
The incident reportedly happened at Amukpe old Eku road Sapele in Delta State on February 25.
Read Temi Meg’s post below…
“Hmm what a wicked world, some humans are wicked, how can a mother carry a child for nine month, go through pain to deliver the child and still have d heart to poison that child after doing DAT she ran away but God punish her, this happen last night at Amukpe old Eku road sapele. hmm na wa oh Wonder shall never seize”
Some Nigerians on Facebook took to the said post’s comment section to drag the accuser, as they believe the story doesn’t add up.