- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
According to Facebook user Temi Meg, the woman seen in the video wailing beside the body of her child was accused of poisoning him to death.
The incident reportedly happened at Amukpe old Eku road Sapele in Delta State on February 25.
Read Temi Meg’s post below…
“Hmm what a wicked world, some humans are wicked, how can a mother carry a child for nine month, go through pain to deliver the child and still have d heart to poison that child after doing DAT she ran away but God punish her, this happen last night at Amukpe old Eku road sapele. hmm na wa oh Wonder shall never seize”
Some Nigerians on Facebook took to the said post’s comment section to drag the accuser, as they believe the story doesn’t add up.