- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
According to Facebook user Temi Meg, the woman seen in the video wailing beside the body of her child was accused of poisoning him to death.
The incident reportedly happened at Amukpe old Eku road Sapele in Delta State on February 25.
Read Temi Meg’s post below…
“Hmm what a wicked world, some humans are wicked, how can a mother carry a child for nine month, go through pain to deliver the child and still have d heart to poison that child after doing DAT she ran away but God punish her, this happen last night at Amukpe old Eku road sapele. hmm na wa oh Wonder shall never seize”
Some Nigerians on Facebook took to the said post’s comment section to drag the accuser, as they believe the story doesn’t add up.