- Biafra: Presidency finally speak on Nnamdi Kanu’s reappearance
- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
According to Facebook user Temi Meg, the woman seen in the video wailing beside the body of her child was accused of poisoning him to death.
The incident reportedly happened at Amukpe old Eku road Sapele in Delta State on February 25.
Read Temi Meg’s post below…
“Hmm what a wicked world, some humans are wicked, how can a mother carry a child for nine month, go through pain to deliver the child and still have d heart to poison that child after doing DAT she ran away but God punish her, this happen last night at Amukpe old Eku road sapele. hmm na wa oh Wonder shall never seize”
Some Nigerians on Facebook took to the said post’s comment section to drag the accuser, as they believe the story doesn’t add up.