- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
According to Facebook user Temi Meg, the woman seen in the video wailing beside the body of her child was accused of poisoning him to death.
The incident reportedly happened at Amukpe old Eku road Sapele in Delta State on February 25.
Read Temi Meg’s post below…
“Hmm what a wicked world, some humans are wicked, how can a mother carry a child for nine month, go through pain to deliver the child and still have d heart to poison that child after doing DAT she ran away but God punish her, this happen last night at Amukpe old Eku road sapele. hmm na wa oh Wonder shall never seize”
Some Nigerians on Facebook took to the said post’s comment section to drag the accuser, as they believe the story doesn’t add up.