- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
BamBam’s Father, Church members disappointed after her toilet-sex with Teddy A in Big Brother House
Reactions have continued to trail BamBam’s decision to sleep with a fellow Big brother Naija housemates, Teddy A
Teddy A had earlier said he had respect for Bambam and would not have sex with her in the house. However, he was caught in the act on Tuesday.
The viral video since yesterday has been trending with reactions from Nigerians and celebrities.
A church member of the Bambam identified as Stephanie Amaty has just reacted to the video condemning Bambam for disgracing her family.
The church member disclosed that Bambam’s father who is a church elder is disappointed in her.
She also disclosed that Bambam is a choir member in the church parish.
On her Twitter page, she wrote, “I’m personally disappointed in Bamike ‘bambam’ she’s a choir member in my parish!! #BamTeddy
“Her dad is a church elder, how will her family feel… How they really suffered on her… Reason for naming her #Bamike (God take care of her for me)”
Watch video below.
Only Igbo people will understand this tweet about Big brother Naija’s Bam Bam
Nigerian Twitter users went crazy after Big Brother Naija housemates, Bam Bam and Teddy had sex in the house, and they took to Twitter to talk about it.
One particular tweet that caught attention was by King Agility. It drew attention to the meaning of Bam Bam’s full name, Bamike, in Igbo.
See the tweet below.