- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
BamBam’s Father, Church members disappointed after her toilet-sex with Teddy A in Big Brother House
Reactions have continued to trail BamBam’s decision to sleep with a fellow Big brother Naija housemates, Teddy A
Teddy A had earlier said he had respect for Bambam and would not have sex with her in the house. However, he was caught in the act on Tuesday.
The viral video since yesterday has been trending with reactions from Nigerians and celebrities.
A church member of the Bambam identified as Stephanie Amaty has just reacted to the video condemning Bambam for disgracing her family.
The church member disclosed that Bambam’s father who is a church elder is disappointed in her.
She also disclosed that Bambam is a choir member in the church parish.
On her Twitter page, she wrote, “I’m personally disappointed in Bamike ‘bambam’ she’s a choir member in my parish!! #BamTeddy
“Her dad is a church elder, how will her family feel… How they really suffered on her… Reason for naming her #Bamike (God take care of her for me)”
Watch video below.
Only Igbo people will understand this tweet about Big brother Naija’s Bam Bam
Nigerian Twitter users went crazy after Big Brother Naija housemates, Bam Bam and Teddy had sex in the house, and they took to Twitter to talk about it.
One particular tweet that caught attention was by King Agility. It drew attention to the meaning of Bam Bam’s full name, Bamike, in Igbo.
See the tweet below.