- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Wizkid to perform at Coachella Festival in California alongside Beyoncé, Eminem, others
Nigerian Songster, Ayo Balogun, aka Wizkid, will make his debut at popular Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival popularly known as Coachella in Indio, California.
Coachella is one of the largest, most famous, and most profitable music festivals in the United States and all over the world, reports say.
The 2017 edition of the festival was attended by 250,000 people and grossed $114.6m.
Wizkid, who is one of Nigeria’s biggest exports, confirmed his participation via a tweet on Tuesday, saying, “We taking the African culture to Coachella BTW and am bringing out everybody.”
We taking that African culture to coachella this year BTW and i’m bringing out everybody. 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🌹
— Wizkid (@wizkidayo) February 27, 2018
The “Soco” crooner will be performing alongside international acts such as The Weekend, Beyoncé and Eminem.
Others are Black Coffee, Jorja Smith, Migos, Cardi B, Jidenna, Tyler the Creator.