- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Wizkid to perform at Coachella Festival in California alongside Beyoncé, Eminem, others
Nigerian Songster, Ayo Balogun, aka Wizkid, will make his debut at popular Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival popularly known as Coachella in Indio, California.
Coachella is one of the largest, most famous, and most profitable music festivals in the United States and all over the world, reports say.
The 2017 edition of the festival was attended by 250,000 people and grossed $114.6m.
Wizkid, who is one of Nigeria’s biggest exports, confirmed his participation via a tweet on Tuesday, saying, “We taking the African culture to Coachella BTW and am bringing out everybody.”
We taking that African culture to coachella this year BTW and i’m bringing out everybody. 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🌹
— Wizkid (@wizkidayo) February 27, 2018
The “Soco” crooner will be performing alongside international acts such as The Weekend, Beyoncé and Eminem.
Others are Black Coffee, Jorja Smith, Migos, Cardi B, Jidenna, Tyler the Creator.