- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Wizkid to perform at Coachella Festival in California alongside Beyoncé, Eminem, others
Nigerian Songster, Ayo Balogun, aka Wizkid, will make his debut at popular Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival popularly known as Coachella in Indio, California.
Coachella is one of the largest, most famous, and most profitable music festivals in the United States and all over the world, reports say.
The 2017 edition of the festival was attended by 250,000 people and grossed $114.6m.
Wizkid, who is one of Nigeria’s biggest exports, confirmed his participation via a tweet on Tuesday, saying, “We taking the African culture to Coachella BTW and am bringing out everybody.”
We taking that African culture to coachella this year BTW and i’m bringing out everybody. 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🌹
— Wizkid (@wizkidayo) February 27, 2018
The “Soco” crooner will be performing alongside international acts such as The Weekend, Beyoncé and Eminem.
Others are Black Coffee, Jorja Smith, Migos, Cardi B, Jidenna, Tyler the Creator.