- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
- Gunmen in military uniform attacks Naka community in Benue, sets houses ablaze
- Appeal court freezes Fayose’s bank account
- Photos: Police arrest Senator Omo-Agege after Thugs cart away Senate mace during plenary
- Tragedy: Gunmen killed 4 policemen in Benue, 11 others missing (photos)
- Fresh Strike: Killer Herdsmen murder village head in Benue
- Another Popular Nollywood Actor, Tony Aleg is dead
- FG confirms Anambra as oil producing state, approves employment for 10,000 youths
- Swazi king’s 8th wife, Senteni Masango commits suicide
- Buhari officially declares to run for second term in 2019
Wizkid to perform at Coachella Festival in California alongside Beyoncé, Eminem, others
Nigerian Songster, Ayo Balogun, aka Wizkid, will make his debut at popular Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival popularly known as Coachella in Indio, California.
Coachella is one of the largest, most famous, and most profitable music festivals in the United States and all over the world, reports say.
The 2017 edition of the festival was attended by 250,000 people and grossed $114.6m.
Wizkid, who is one of Nigeria’s biggest exports, confirmed his participation via a tweet on Tuesday, saying, “We taking the African culture to Coachella BTW and am bringing out everybody.”
We taking that African culture to coachella this year BTW and i’m bringing out everybody. 🤷🏾♂️🔥🔥🌹
— Wizkid (@wizkidayo) February 27, 2018
The “Soco” crooner will be performing alongside international acts such as The Weekend, Beyoncé and Eminem.
Others are Black Coffee, Jorja Smith, Migos, Cardi B, Jidenna, Tyler the Creator.