- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Mortuary attendant caught sexually assaulting late singer, Ebony Reigns’s corpse; Family threatens to sue hospital
A mortuary attendant was caught on video sexually assaulting the body of late singer Ebony who died in an accident earlier this month
In the viral video, the mortuary attendant is seen fondling the corpse of Ebony and that of her very good friend, Franklina Nkansah Kuri, who died alongside Ebony in the same accident on February 8. As he touched them, another mortuary attendant filmed.
The attendant was later seen in the video fondling Ebony’s breasts and private part. This continued till the attendant filming asked him to take off his hands so he could better film her private part. It appears there were more than two persons involved in the insensitive act.
Nana Opoku Kwarteng, father of the late Ghanaian Star, Ebony Reigns, has reacted to the viral video touching his daughter’s private part and showing the bruises on her.
In an interview with Hitz FM, Mr Kwarteng who said he was yet to see the video warned that such an act is unacceptable.
He said, “I’ve been told but I haven’t seen that. I hate to watch it. Trust me…you and I know it’s too bad a thing to do and therefore we are going to take them on.
“Whoever is involved in the recording…we will meet at the court.”
Father of the late singer, speaking in an interview with Hitz FM’s Ibrahim Ben-Bako, said such an act is unacceptable.
“I’ve been told [but] I haven’t seen that. I hate to watch it. Trust me…you and I know it’s too bad a thing to do and therefore we are going to take them on…,” he said.
Mr Kwarteng, who revealed he was going to start the legal process shortly, warned that “Whoever is involved in the recording… we will meet at the court.”