- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Woman abducts, kills friend’s 8-year-old daughter over failure to pay ransom
On 15/7/2019, on Sani Umar, of Bukar Bolori street, Tudun wada Quarters, Kano, reported that on 14/7/2019, his daughter, Aisha Sani, 8h, was kidnapped by an unknown woman.
During the course of investigation, a decomposing body of the victim was found in a well located at Tukuntawa Quarters, Kano on 22/07/2019.
However on 31/7/2019, one Fadila Mohd Surajo, of Sabuwar Gandu Quarters, Kano, was arrested in connection with the case and confessed to the crime. She happens to be the childhood friend of the deceased’s mom.