- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Woman abducts, kills friend’s 8-year-old daughter over failure to pay ransom
On 15/7/2019, on Sani Umar, of Bukar Bolori street, Tudun wada Quarters, Kano, reported that on 14/7/2019, his daughter, Aisha Sani, 8h, was kidnapped by an unknown woman.
During the course of investigation, a decomposing body of the victim was found in a well located at Tukuntawa Quarters, Kano on 22/07/2019.
However on 31/7/2019, one Fadila Mohd Surajo, of Sabuwar Gandu Quarters, Kano, was arrested in connection with the case and confessed to the crime. She happens to be the childhood friend of the deceased’s mom.