- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
11 Nigerian Child stars of the 90s and 00s you won’t recognise today — #2 is married, #1 is the popular cheerful giver
The 90s and 00s saw the arrival of quite a number of Nigerian Child stars in the Entertainment industry. These former child stars have grown, debuting amazing new looks
While some of them have moved on to different professions or disappeared totally, some others are still in the movie industry, growing and entertaining movie lovers.
In the 90s, these child stars held sway in the different fields of entertainment in Nigeria. Some were child actors while others were kid musicians who achieved a measure of fame for their creative output.
Fast forward to 2017, most of them have grown, become graduates and as is often the case, they aren’t as popular as they used to be as the world has since moved on. In this report, we present a number of child celebs, their new looks and what they’ve been up to in the last decade…
1. Williams Uche
Williams Uche Mbah became famous for playing roles of the wayward child in movies while he was still just 7years of age. Now the Africa Youth UN Ambassador, looks almost unrecognizable as he has transformed to a cute hunk over 17years later.
Williams who came back to the country has been giving back to the society, He started hashtag #GiveChallenge on instagram to encourage other celebrities and wealthy Nigerians to join him in helping less privilege Nigerians.
According to him:
I’m starting a #givechallenge this season to everyone on the street to help them have a good holiday as most of them can’t make ends meet.. #tag everyone you know to start this challenge.lets go. #jesuslovesyou#seekfirstGodskingdom #givechallenge#letslove
See video below..
Williams Uche Mbah has grown over time to become a responsible handsome man, see recent photos below..