- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
1. Dora Akunyili
Dora was the Director General of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
She gained international recognition for her work in public health, pharmacology and human rights. She also ran for election as a Senator for Anambra Central for APGA in April 2011 but lost. She died in an Indian hospital on the 7th of June 2014 after a battle with cancer.
2. Amaka Igwe
Amaka Igwe was an award winning acclaimed Nigerian filmmaker and broadcasting executive. She was the owner of Amaka Igwe Studios and Top Radio 90.9 Lagos. She was a stakeholder in the Nollywood industry. She died on 28th April 2014.