- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
My grandma was disowned for marrying a Nigerian, British man reveals
A British man has shared the story of his grandmum who was disowned by her family in the 50s because she married his grandfather, a man originally from Nigeria.
Jay was prompted to share his story after an English professor, John Struthers, who is married to an African woman told of how their union of over 40 years has always been met with disapproving looks.
After John shared his story, Jay shared a photo of his grandparents and told their story as well.