- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
My grandma was disowned for marrying a Nigerian, British man reveals
A British man has shared the story of his grandmum who was disowned by her family in the 50s because she married his grandfather, a man originally from Nigeria.
Jay was prompted to share his story after an English professor, John Struthers, who is married to an African woman told of how their union of over 40 years has always been met with disapproving looks.
After John shared his story, Jay shared a photo of his grandparents and told their story as well.