- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Fatal accident claims the life of an Anglican priest in Anambra
Sad! Commuters cry and touch the corpse of an Anglican priest killed in ghastly accident, begging him to wake up
A priest of the Anglican Church, Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi passed away on Saturday, at Nnewi Teaching Hospital after being involved in a serious road accident.
According to friends and family members, the accident occurred along Oba/Nnewi road. The amiable priest was rushed to the hospital where he later died. He was a well loved man; described as humble, kindhearted and very generous. His cousin took to Facebook to share the news, read below…
TRAGEDY…!!! THE DEATH OF MY COUSIN BRO
In 2011, I secured admission into FEDPONEK, called him as a cousin bro to tell him the gud news, luckily for me, he promised to sponsor my higher education, I acquired my National Diploma thru his scholarship,so he contributed to my success today,, all the widows in the community always benefit from the bags of rice he shares every December period, he is a priest in the Anglican community, philanthropist indeed, very prayerful.,humble,.
I received a call from my brother yesterday that Rev was engaged in a ghastly accident and was rushed to hospital where he couldn’t make it,so he kicked the bucket,,
I know he is in heaven right now rejoicing bcox I know the kind of life he lived on earth,,
RIP my brother.,
RIP my destiny helper,,
God knows the best bro…!
See more photos and video of commuters crying.