- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Fatal accident claims the life of an Anglican priest in Anambra
Sad! Commuters cry and touch the corpse of an Anglican priest killed in ghastly accident, begging him to wake up
A priest of the Anglican Church, Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi passed away on Saturday, at Nnewi Teaching Hospital after being involved in a serious road accident.
According to friends and family members, the accident occurred along Oba/Nnewi road. The amiable priest was rushed to the hospital where he later died. He was a well loved man; described as humble, kindhearted and very generous. His cousin took to Facebook to share the news, read below…
TRAGEDY…!!! THE DEATH OF MY COUSIN BRO
In 2011, I secured admission into FEDPONEK, called him as a cousin bro to tell him the gud news, luckily for me, he promised to sponsor my higher education, I acquired my National Diploma thru his scholarship,so he contributed to my success today,, all the widows in the community always benefit from the bags of rice he shares every December period, he is a priest in the Anglican community, philanthropist indeed, very prayerful.,humble,.
I received a call from my brother yesterday that Rev was engaged in a ghastly accident and was rushed to hospital where he couldn’t make it,so he kicked the bucket,,
I know he is in heaven right now rejoicing bcox I know the kind of life he lived on earth,,
RIP my brother.,
RIP my destiny helper,,
God knows the best bro…!
See more photos and video of commuters crying.