- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
I worth more than Forbes’ claim — Bishop Oyedepo boast of wealth in Christ
‘They say I’m worth $150 Million, but that’s an insult’ – Bishop Oyedepo reacts to Forbes world’s richest pastor report
Founder of the Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel and the richest pastors in the world, Bishop David Oyedepo, has described as an insult a report by Forbes magazine that he is worth $150M.
Sometime last year, Forbes evaluated the networth of the clergyman and estimated him to worth around $150 million. Oyedepo asides owning one of the most thriving churches in Nigeria, also owns two Universities, Covenant University and Landmark University as well as a fleet of private jets.
His Faith Tabernacle, a 50,000-seat church auditorium, is reported to be the largest church auditorium in the world by the Guinness Book of Records.
The Winners’ Chapel network of churches is located in over 300 cities, in all states of Nigeria, as well as, in several cities in 45 African nations, Dubai, the United Kingdom and the United States. He is also an author of many Christian books.
Oyedepo tops the Forbes list of richest pastors in the world.
Reacting to the report while preaching in his church recently, Oyedepo said
”Some fellow said I was worth $150 million, I said that is an insult. That is an insult. I am worth Philipians 4: 19 which says My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. $150 million is too small. That can’t be”he said