- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
”Stop listening to Adeboye, Oyedepo” Freeze says as he reacts to Forbes list of Africa’s billionaires
He advised Christians not to listen to the messages of the likes of RCCG general overseer, Pastor E. Adeboye or Winners Chappel founder Bishop David Oyedepo, if they want to be rich this year. Read what he wrote below
Once again those prosperity pastors misled you….
Where is the prosperity in the land, if we overtook India as the poverty capital of the world and our billionaires became poorer and fewer?
Mike Adenuga was one of the only billionaire that became richer last year and he neither pays tithes nor gives first fruit. In the same vein, the man at the top spot, Aliko Dangote also doesn’t tithe to pastors or churches and neither does he give first fruit.
However, both of Nigeria’s richest men are EXTREMELY CHARITABLE, giving a lot to support the poor, weak and the sick.
It has been shown to us repeatedly by verifiable statistics and empirical studies, that the god of the prosperity doctrine Pentecostals cannot bless anyone with anything except poverty, hardship and sorrow.
If you want to be rich in 2019, stop listening to Adeboye, Oyedepo and the likes of them and stop giving them your money as well, Instead understudy Dangote and Adenuga, while you invest your money. ~FRZ