- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
”Stop listening to Adeboye, Oyedepo” Freeze says as he reacts to Forbes list of Africa’s billionaires
He advised Christians not to listen to the messages of the likes of RCCG general overseer, Pastor E. Adeboye or Winners Chappel founder Bishop David Oyedepo, if they want to be rich this year. Read what he wrote below
Once again those prosperity pastors misled you….
Where is the prosperity in the land, if we overtook India as the poverty capital of the world and our billionaires became poorer and fewer?
Mike Adenuga was one of the only billionaire that became richer last year and he neither pays tithes nor gives first fruit. In the same vein, the man at the top spot, Aliko Dangote also doesn’t tithe to pastors or churches and neither does he give first fruit.
However, both of Nigeria’s richest men are EXTREMELY CHARITABLE, giving a lot to support the poor, weak and the sick.
It has been shown to us repeatedly by verifiable statistics and empirical studies, that the god of the prosperity doctrine Pentecostals cannot bless anyone with anything except poverty, hardship and sorrow.
If you want to be rich in 2019, stop listening to Adeboye, Oyedepo and the likes of them and stop giving them your money as well, Instead understudy Dangote and Adenuga, while you invest your money. ~FRZ