- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
The faction had after the opening of the parallel office on 11A Sambo road last week Thursday, issued query to Governor Nasir El-Rufai and suspended three of his allies.
Three days after the query, precisely on Sunday, the Senator Suleiman Hunkuyi led faction suspended Governor El-Rufai for six months, giving El-Rufai’s failure to answer the query issued him as reason.
However, The Nation gathered that, the secretariat was demolished around 5am on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, when our correspondent visited the site around 8am, stern looking thugs were on ground, keeping vigil at the ruins of the building and brandishing their already loaded catapults, an indication that, they were ready for war.
However, as at the time of filing this report, no official of the faction had made any comment on the development.
Senate condemns demolition
The Senate has condemned the demolition of the building used by a faction of the All Progressives Congress in Kaduna State by the state government.
The chamber asked Governor Nasir el-Rufai to either provide a replacement for the secretariat or compensate Senator Suleiman Hunkuyi (Kaduna-North) who was said to own the building.
The Senate made the resolution following a point of order raised at the plenary on Tuesday by Senator Shehu Sani (Kaduna-Central), who described el-Rufai as “an affliction on the people of Kaduna State.”