- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
BBNaija: Controversial housemate, Cee-C says Big Brother house is a waste of time
Cee-C has stated that she finds being in the Big Brother house as a waste of time.
Cee-C who was discussing with her fellow housemates, Angel and Nina, also said she does not really care what happens in the house.
She stated that leaving and remaining in the house is just the same thing.
Cee-C, who is seen as the most controversial housemate in the 2018 edition of the show, once had face-off with other housemates such as Nina and Lolu.
She also fell out with her former strategic partner, Tobi.
Cee-C had also told fellow housemates that she can make the Big Brother N45 million grand prize in one week outside the house.
She said, “For me, being in this house is actually a waste of time.
“I don’t even care what’s going on out there, these people shouldn’t force me to bring out the real me because they won’t like it. That is why I like minding my business.”