- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
I taught Davido, B-Red how to sing and dance — Senator Adeleke
Senator Ademola Adeleke known for his incredible dance moves and energy has revealed that he taught his son, B-red and nephew, Davido how to sing and dance.
The senator who stole the show this weekend at the Silverbird man of the year award with his dance moves spoke to Goldmyne saying, ‘Davido is my nephew and Bred is my son. I’m not suprised with their success in music since they were kids, they’ve always loved music, I taught them how to sing and dance. You know it’s in the blood’.
See the video below…