- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
I taught Davido, B-Red how to sing and dance — Senator Adeleke
Senator Ademola Adeleke known for his incredible dance moves and energy has revealed that he taught his son, B-red and nephew, Davido how to sing and dance.
The senator who stole the show this weekend at the Silverbird man of the year award with his dance moves spoke to Goldmyne saying, ‘Davido is my nephew and Bred is my son. I’m not suprised with their success in music since they were kids, they’ve always loved music, I taught them how to sing and dance. You know it’s in the blood’.
See the video below…