- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
I taught Davido, B-Red how to sing and dance — Senator Adeleke
Senator Ademola Adeleke known for his incredible dance moves and energy has revealed that he taught his son, B-red and nephew, Davido how to sing and dance.
The senator who stole the show this weekend at the Silverbird man of the year award with his dance moves spoke to Goldmyne saying, ‘Davido is my nephew and Bred is my son. I’m not suprised with their success in music since they were kids, they’ve always loved music, I taught them how to sing and dance. You know it’s in the blood’.
See the video below…