- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Nnamdi Kanu, wife reportedly seen in Ghana
Leader of the now outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and his wife, Uhechi, are reportedly residing in Ghana now.
According to the Cable, Nnamdi Kanu who was last seen after a military raid of his home in Abia state last September, was reportedly ferried to the Niger Delta creeks by militants during the raid from where he found his way to Ghana by sea.
The Cable says Kanu is regularly seen at Kenzo Bar and IBG saloon in Accra, disguised in face cap and usually in company of his wife, Uchechi. He is said to live at an area called Cantonment, also in Accra, at an estate called “Arabella”.
He regularly patronises suya joints in remote parts of the city, according to the sources.
Kanu is standing trial in Nigeria for treason.