- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Nnamdi Kanu, wife reportedly seen in Ghana
Leader of the now outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and his wife, Uhechi, are reportedly residing in Ghana now.
According to the Cable, Nnamdi Kanu who was last seen after a military raid of his home in Abia state last September, was reportedly ferried to the Niger Delta creeks by militants during the raid from where he found his way to Ghana by sea.
The Cable says Kanu is regularly seen at Kenzo Bar and IBG saloon in Accra, disguised in face cap and usually in company of his wife, Uchechi. He is said to live at an area called Cantonment, also in Accra, at an estate called “Arabella”.
He regularly patronises suya joints in remote parts of the city, according to the sources.
Kanu is standing trial in Nigeria for treason.