- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Nnamdi Kanu, wife reportedly seen in Ghana
Leader of the now outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and his wife, Uhechi, are reportedly residing in Ghana now.
According to the Cable, Nnamdi Kanu who was last seen after a military raid of his home in Abia state last September, was reportedly ferried to the Niger Delta creeks by militants during the raid from where he found his way to Ghana by sea.
The Cable says Kanu is regularly seen at Kenzo Bar and IBG saloon in Accra, disguised in face cap and usually in company of his wife, Uchechi. He is said to live at an area called Cantonment, also in Accra, at an estate called “Arabella”.
He regularly patronises suya joints in remote parts of the city, according to the sources.
Kanu is standing trial in Nigeria for treason.