- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Nnamdi Kanu, wife reportedly seen in Ghana
Leader of the now outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and his wife, Uhechi, are reportedly residing in Ghana now.
According to the Cable, Nnamdi Kanu who was last seen after a military raid of his home in Abia state last September, was reportedly ferried to the Niger Delta creeks by militants during the raid from where he found his way to Ghana by sea.
The Cable says Kanu is regularly seen at Kenzo Bar and IBG saloon in Accra, disguised in face cap and usually in company of his wife, Uchechi. He is said to live at an area called Cantonment, also in Accra, at an estate called “Arabella”.
He regularly patronises suya joints in remote parts of the city, according to the sources.
Kanu is standing trial in Nigeria for treason.