- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
19-yr-old Artiste, YUNGSAM, who recently bagged multi-million Naira endorsement visits his grassroots, Ajegunle
Upcoming Musician, Yungsam, the God of Alert crooner was giving heroic welcome on Sunday as he payed a visit to his old neighborhood to see his father in Ajegunle.
Recently signed 19 year old artiste, YUNGSAM was overwhelmed by the crowed that came to receive him, apparently he didn’t “expererrit”.
Yungsam was giving a royal tour of his old neighborhood shaking hands with old neighbors and friends, he also paid a visit to his former Barbers Shop where he used to deliver fine cuts for his customers, but those days are far gone now as he takes on a new career.
From the pictures we see there is no doubt the God of Alert did not just visit Yungsam but it’s here to stay as he was seen in a convoy of exotic SUVs well guarded by able men of the military.
“I came home to greet my father and get his blessings after my birthday, I promise him I was going to buy him a house very soon and take him out of ajegunle” – Yungsam
Pictures don’t lie, feast your eyes below…