- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
19-yr-old Artiste, YUNGSAM, who recently bagged multi-million Naira endorsement visits his grassroots, Ajegunle
Upcoming Musician, Yungsam, the God of Alert crooner was giving heroic welcome on Sunday as he payed a visit to his old neighborhood to see his father in Ajegunle.
Recently signed 19 year old artiste, YUNGSAM was overwhelmed by the crowed that came to receive him, apparently he didn’t “expererrit”.
Yungsam was giving a royal tour of his old neighborhood shaking hands with old neighbors and friends, he also paid a visit to his former Barbers Shop where he used to deliver fine cuts for his customers, but those days are far gone now as he takes on a new career.
From the pictures we see there is no doubt the God of Alert did not just visit Yungsam but it’s here to stay as he was seen in a convoy of exotic SUVs well guarded by able men of the military.
“I came home to greet my father and get his blessings after my birthday, I promise him I was going to buy him a house very soon and take him out of ajegunle” – Yungsam
Pictures don’t lie, feast your eyes below…