- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
19-yr-old Artiste, YUNGSAM, who recently bagged multi-million Naira endorsement visits his grassroots, Ajegunle
Upcoming Musician, Yungsam, the God of Alert crooner was giving heroic welcome on Sunday as he payed a visit to his old neighborhood to see his father in Ajegunle.
Recently signed 19 year old artiste, YUNGSAM was overwhelmed by the crowed that came to receive him, apparently he didn’t “expererrit”.
Yungsam was giving a royal tour of his old neighborhood shaking hands with old neighbors and friends, he also paid a visit to his former Barbers Shop where he used to deliver fine cuts for his customers, but those days are far gone now as he takes on a new career.
From the pictures we see there is no doubt the God of Alert did not just visit Yungsam but it’s here to stay as he was seen in a convoy of exotic SUVs well guarded by able men of the military.
“I came home to greet my father and get his blessings after my birthday, I promise him I was going to buy him a house very soon and take him out of ajegunle” – Yungsam
Pictures don’t lie, feast your eyes below…