- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
An officer of the Peace Corps of Nigeria, Gombe State, Command allegedly fainted upon hearing the news that President Buhari rejected the bill seeking it’s establishment.
Recall that the President had cited security concerns and financial burden of funding the organisation by the government as his reason for rejecting the bill.
When the officer was resuscitated by colleagues, he woke up calling out the President’s name “Buhari Buhari Buhari!”
Watch the video below.