- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
An officer of the Peace Corps of Nigeria, Gombe State, Command allegedly fainted upon hearing the news that President Buhari rejected the bill seeking it’s establishment.
Recall that the President had cited security concerns and financial burden of funding the organisation by the government as his reason for rejecting the bill.
When the officer was resuscitated by colleagues, he woke up calling out the President’s name “Buhari Buhari Buhari!”
Watch the video below.