- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
An officer of the Peace Corps of Nigeria, Gombe State, Command allegedly fainted upon hearing the news that President Buhari rejected the bill seeking it’s establishment.
Recall that the President had cited security concerns and financial burden of funding the organisation by the government as his reason for rejecting the bill.
When the officer was resuscitated by colleagues, he woke up calling out the President’s name “Buhari Buhari Buhari!”
Watch the video below.