- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
An officer of the Peace Corps of Nigeria, Gombe State, Command allegedly fainted upon hearing the news that President Buhari rejected the bill seeking it’s establishment.
Recall that the President had cited security concerns and financial burden of funding the organisation by the government as his reason for rejecting the bill.
When the officer was resuscitated by colleagues, he woke up calling out the President’s name “Buhari Buhari Buhari!”
Watch the video below.