- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
An officer of the Peace Corps of Nigeria, Gombe State, Command allegedly fainted upon hearing the news that President Buhari rejected the bill seeking it’s establishment.
Recall that the President had cited security concerns and financial burden of funding the organisation by the government as his reason for rejecting the bill.
When the officer was resuscitated by colleagues, he woke up calling out the President’s name “Buhari Buhari Buhari!”
Watch the video below.