- Biafra: Presidency finally speak on Nnamdi Kanu’s reappearance
- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
Dapchi Parents want to have that smile you put on when Yusuf Buhari returned, Reno Omokri tells President
”The way you smiled when Yusuf returned is the way parents of abducted #Dapchi girls want to smile as well” Reno Omokri tells President Buhari
Former Aede to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri tweeted this while reacting to the return of president Buhari’s son from Germany.
Return of Buhari’s son after medical trip excites Aisha
Mrs. Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, on Thursday expressed excitement over the return of her son, Yusuf, from his medical trip abroad.
In a message posted on her Facebook wall, Aisha Muhammadu Buhari, she thanked God for the safe return of her son.
She attached three photographs to show the excitement that heralded Yusuf’s return.
In one of the photographs, the President was seen welcoming his son with an handshake at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Another photograph showed the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau, leading prayers while Yusuf was sitting down.
Mrs. Buhari however did not disclose the country where Yusuf received medical attention.
She however thanked all Nigerians for their prayers towards Yusuf’s recovery.
The message that accompanied the photographs read, “We thank God for the return of our son, Yusuf, today after his medical trip.
“On land at the airport, he was received by the Minister of Health (State) Dr. Osagie, while at the Villa he was welcomed by family members, Wife of the Vice President, the Interior minister, Governor Yaya Bello and associates.
“On behalf of the family, I wish to express our appreciation for the goodwill & prayers since the unfortunate accident. May God Almighty bless all and continue to guide us all aright.”
It will, be recalled that Yusuf was involved in a bike accident in Gwarimpa, Abuja on December 26, 2017.
He was subsequently admitted at Cedarcrest Hospital, Abuja where he was discharged on January 12.