- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Dapchi Parents want to have that smile you put on when Yusuf Buhari returned, Reno Omokri tells President
”The way you smiled when Yusuf returned is the way parents of abducted #Dapchi girls want to smile as well” Reno Omokri tells President Buhari
Former Aede to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri tweeted this while reacting to the return of president Buhari’s son from Germany.
Return of Buhari’s son after medical trip excites Aisha
Mrs. Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, on Thursday expressed excitement over the return of her son, Yusuf, from his medical trip abroad.
In a message posted on her Facebook wall, Aisha Muhammadu Buhari, she thanked God for the safe return of her son.
She attached three photographs to show the excitement that heralded Yusuf’s return.
In one of the photographs, the President was seen welcoming his son with an handshake at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Another photograph showed the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau, leading prayers while Yusuf was sitting down.
Mrs. Buhari however did not disclose the country where Yusuf received medical attention.
She however thanked all Nigerians for their prayers towards Yusuf’s recovery.
The message that accompanied the photographs read, “We thank God for the return of our son, Yusuf, today after his medical trip.
“On land at the airport, he was received by the Minister of Health (State) Dr. Osagie, while at the Villa he was welcomed by family members, Wife of the Vice President, the Interior minister, Governor Yaya Bello and associates.
“On behalf of the family, I wish to express our appreciation for the goodwill & prayers since the unfortunate accident. May God Almighty bless all and continue to guide us all aright.”
It will, be recalled that Yusuf was involved in a bike accident in Gwarimpa, Abuja on December 26, 2017.
He was subsequently admitted at Cedarcrest Hospital, Abuja where he was discharged on January 12.