- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
According to Sahara Reporters, Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu was killed along with a young Naval officer while on patrol for Operation Deep Punch 11.
Mamudu, described as a fearless fighter, hailed from Kogi state.
Military sources at the defense headquarters say this is his second time of his coming to Northeast. He was first posted to Borno in 2015.
He was posted there last year from the Nigerian Army HQ department of training and operations (DATOPS).